Recently power was lost at one of our nations airports. Read more about this incident here: https://wjla.com/news/local/power-outage-reagan-national-airport Blackouts can happen at anytime or place. Failing to plan can be the same as planning to fail. Learn more about how LumAware can help reduce the risks associated with losing power. Airport Blackout
Seven years ago, I started a journey to transform the world with photoluminescent technology. After serving in the US Marine Corps infantry, I joined my local volunteer fire department as I wanted to continue my service to not just my country but also my local community. For me the decision to serve has always been […]
MN8 LumAware was recently awards Best New Product Development/Innovation by Cincy Magazine during their annual MANNY Awards event. Cincy Magazine MANNY Awards, which celebrates manufacturing excellence in the Tristate, come in many sizes and product categories, but what they share is a reliance on good ideas and good people. MN8 was selected based on the […]
In 2010, Zachary Green created photoluminescent firefighting equipment to help him in his duties as a volunteer firefighter for the city of Wyoming, Ohio. He found that the steady glow from the equipment improved visibility in the dark, creating safer situations for emergency responders. Through the SBA exporting program, he was able to expand his business, delivering glow-in-the-dark safety equipment to 25 different countries.
Kroger, the world’s third-largest retailer with $110 billion in sales and a 35-state footprint, is increasing investment in its own stores – more than $4 billion to open new stores, expand or renovate old supermarkets. As part of this plan, Kroger enlisted fellow member of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber MN8®, developer of photoluminescent safety products, to install its LumAware® energy-free exit signs at all new and renovated Kroger stores nationwide.
On July 25th, 2015 a massive fire quickly engulfed the pool deck of the Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino on the famous Las Vegas Strip. If it were not for the quick and heroic efforts of the CCFD ( Clark County Fire Department), this incident could have been much worse. The Cosmopolitan fire put off an incredible amount of thick black smoke because of the high heat and flames created by the burning foam-made trees and plastic cabanas around the pool deck.
LinkedIn’s Facilities Management Group (68,000+ members) recently asked the question “What are the most common diesel generator failures that you have come across?”. There were close to 200 responses that stated or implied 50 different reasons.